Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mountain Laurel Designs Grace Duo & Serenity Review

I recently purchased a Mountain Laurel Designs Grace Duo tarp in spectralite and a Serenity shelter. The pair weigh 16 ounces including all required tie outs. I'll use 4 titanium shepherd hook stakes for the Serenity, 4 to 6 MSR Needle stakes for the tarp sides depending on weather conditions and 2 MSR Groundhog stakes for either end of the tarp.

Here is a short video showing the setup and features of the gear. I intent to follow up with a field report after my first trip with this gear the weekend of July 12th. Stay tuned!


video

1 comment:

  1. The mind is a great philosopher. And life is not a philosophy, life is a reality. And philosophy is an escape from reality; philosophy means thinking. Life is, there is no question of thought. You can simply jump into it. You can simply experience it. Visit my site for more information.Thank you.

    n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete